Monday 9 March 2015

PROPHECY WHERE I WAS SHOWN THAT THE BIOMETRIC VOTER REGISTRATION KIT HAS SET THE BASE FOR THE MARK OF THE BEAST IN KENYA!!!

In the morning of 19th December 2012 at about 3am, I had a supernatural prophetic dream. And in this dream The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit took me to the very early times when Nairobi, the capital city of Kenya was still a small and a young town (very many years ago). And as I stood in the streets of Nairobi, Kenya there were very few people on the streets and buildings were also very small and everything was very raw structurally. The LORD then thereafter in the dream took me and showed me Nairobi, Kenya many years later (as at today) and I saw how very populated it had become; it now had very heavy traffic and very many people. I could also now sense that the environment had become very significantly warmer.

While still being shown Nairobi City, Kenya in the dream, I heard a loud voice and the voice said what I heard to be: “Farunkhe and I wrote it down that way. I don’t know what that word meant but when I checked later I found that it is actually spelt as “Furuncle” which means a boil (an infectious disease).

I then woke up from this dream.

But later on, some minutes to 6am, The LORD then showed me another revelation, and The LORD took me in another prophetic supernatural dream and I found myself standing near some people and The LORD made me understand that this was in Kenya. One of the people I was standing near to then asked me: “Have you taken the Biometric Voter registration?”. He then realized that I had not taken it and then He started chasing me and I ran away. As he continued to chase me, we then came across another person and the person who was chasing me told this other second person that “Imagine he has not taken the biometric voter registration!!!” .This second person was so mad and he joined the chase. I then found myself flying in the air as these gentlemen continued to chase me. And then I heard a very shocking pronouncement by The voice of The LORD. So The LORD said: “This Biometric voter Registration kit is a precursor to and it has set the base for the eventual introduction of Radio Frequency Identification Micro-Chip. And just the same way there was a communal push for people to take the Biometric voter registration, so would it be when The Radio Frequency Identification Micro-Chip comes to Kenya very very soon!!! . What shocked me once more  was the fact that The LORD made me understand once again that this Radio Frequency Identification Micro-Chip is what The LORD revealed to His servant John in the book of Revelation 13 to be The Mark of The Beast.

I then woke up from the second dream of The LORD.





NOTE:

1-The Biometric Voter Registration in Kenya has just ended yesterday, 18th December 2012 after going on for one month. And there were very extensive reports that people were being mobilized across the nation of Kenya to register. In most instances there was a communal (community) mobilization through all means possible to ensure that people went for the Biometric Voter registration. On the surface, it looks like any other voter registration, but deep within it is a fundamental issue known as Biometric Identification kit. And so people are now to be identified via a computer system. That sounds very advance, but their-in lies the problem, because The RFID Micro-Chip which The LORD has confirmed to be The Mark of The Beast prophesied in the Bible use the same thinking, design and process albeit with some minor adjustment which include people not only being identified biometrically(using computer system) but people being Micro-Chipped. And The LORD this past night revealed and showed me that this Biometric Voter Registration kit has set the base/ground for the eventual introduction and implementation of the mark of the beast (RFID Micro-Chip) in Kenya. The RFID Micro-Chip will thus be very easily “sellable” when it will be introduced because after all it will be “just like The Biometric Voter Registration kit”.

The message I have is that: DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE TAKE THE MARK OF THE BEAST!!! (The RFID-Micro-Chip). It is very very very soon going to be mandatory for one to be able to buy or sell anything in banks, supermarkets, airports, medical care etc.

2-I know that other countries have also introduced biometric gadgets in various capacities including Ghana which has also conducted its election using this gadget. But I’m now sounding the alarm as has been revealed to me by The LORD that; be very very very careful when one wants to identify you via a computer/technological system. The good news is that The Biometric Voter Registration kit is not the Mark of The Beast, but the bad news is that it is a precursor and it has set the base for the introduction of The Mark of The Beast!!! (RFID Micro-Chip).

3-I don’t know whether the first dream The LORD gave me about “Furuncle”, has a connection  with the second dream, but I believe so because a boil will develop on those who will take the mark of the beast(RFID) Micro-Chip. And in both prophetic dreams, The LORD mentioned the nation of Kenya by name.

4-The mark of the beast is the mark of satan, and he will use the Anti-Christ(The Beast) to call for the mandatory implementation of The Mark of The Beast. The LORD has already confirmed the person who is going to play the role of The Anti-Christ. He is already in a position of power, but very very very soon, he is going to be the leader of the World under The New World Order.

SHALOM!!!


Revelation 13:16-18 ‘“It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name. This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. That number is 666.”’

Revelation 14:9-13 ‘“A third angel followed them and said in a loud voice: “If anyone worships the beast and its image and receives its mark on their forehead or on their hand, they, too, will drink the wine of God’s fury, which has been poured full strength into the cup of his wrath. They will be tormented with burning sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and of the Lamb. And the smoke of their torment will rise for ever and ever. There will be no rest day or night for those who worship the beast and its image, or for anyone who receives the mark of its name.” This calls for patient endurance on the part of the people of God who keep his commands and remain faithful to Jesus. Then I heard a voice from heaven say, “Write this: Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord from now on.”“Yes,” says the Spirit, “they will rest from their labor, for their deeds will follow them.”’

Revelation 16:1-2 ‘“Then I heard a loud voice from the temple saying to the seven angels, “Go, pour out the seven bowls of God’s wrath on the earth.” The first angel went and poured out his bowl on the land, and ugly, festering sores broke out on the people who had the mark of the beast and worshiped its image.”’

Daniel 8:23-25  ‘“In the latter part of their reign, when rebels have become completely wicked, a fierce-looking king, a master of intrigue, will arise. He will become very strong, but not by his own power. He will cause astounding devastation and will succeed in whatever he does. He will destroy those who are mighty, the holy people. He will cause deceit to prosper, and he will consider himself superior. When they feel secure, he will destroy many and take his stand against the Prince of princes. Yet he will be destroyed, but not by human power.”

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!   

REPENTANCE PRAYER:  

Precious Jesus, 

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and savior of all mankind, 

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin. 

Please cover me with your precious blood, 

and establish your word in my life,

that I may be found in righteousness and holiness 

and write my name in your book of life 

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit 

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 

AMEN.   


Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!! 


Your Brother in Christ and A Servant of The LORD


Prophet Kevin Mirasi

E-mail address: mirasikevo@yahoo.com

TwitterLink: https://twitter.com/KevinMirasi  (@KevinMirasi) 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment