Monday 9 March 2015

PROPHECY OF THE NEXT OLYMPIC GAMES BEING HELD AT A TIME WHEN THE MARK OF THE BEAST IS FULLY ENTRENCHED

In the morning of 21st August 2013 at about 3am, The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit communicated to me through a prophetic supernatural dream. 

And in this Communication of The LORD, I found myself in an Olympic games. And I was made to understand that it is the next Olympic Games. And The LORD gave me an understanding that this next Olympic Games will be held at a time when the mark of the beast will be fully entrenched.

And I was shown a tremendous movement of activities and people from North America to South America, and I was made to understand that the Olympics Games was headed to South America.

While still observing the scene in the dream of The LORD, I was shown the nation of Russia threatening to boycott the Olympic Games because of the requirement for the athletes to have the Mark of the Beast: Radio Frequency Identification Micro-Chip (The RFID Microchip).

I was then taken to a place where I saw swimmers, many of whom I was made to understand to be from The United States of America. And these swimmers had all taken the mark of the beast. When I looked at them I had pity on them because their souls were all damned (lost).

I then woke up from the dream of The LORD and wrote what I had seen.

The message that was imparted in my heart from this communication of The LORD is that the next Olympic Games that will be held in South America; will be held at a time when the Mark of The Beast will be fully entrenched.


















Revelation 13:16-17 “It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name.”

Revelation 8:10-11 “The third angel sounded his trumpet, and a great star, blazing like a torch, fell from the sky on a third of the rivers and on the springs of water— the name of the star is Wormwood. A third of the waters turned bitter, and many people died from the waters that had become bitter.

Luke 21:34-36Be careful, or your hearts will be weighed down with carousing, drunkenness and the anxieties of life, and that day will close on you suddenly like a trap. For it will come on all those who live on the face of the whole earth. Be always on the watch, and pray that you may be able to escape all that is about to happen, and that you may be able to stand before the Son of Man.”


PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!   


REPENTANCE PRAYER

Precious Jesus, 

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and savior of all mankind, 

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin. 

Please cover me with your precious blood, 

and establish your word in my life,

that I may be found in righteousness and holiness 

and write my name in your book of life 

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit 

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 

AMEN.   


Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!! 


Your Brother in Christ and A Servant of The LORD


Prophet Kevin Mirasi

E-mail address: mirasikevo@yahoo.com

TwitterLink: https://twitter.com/KevinMirasi  (@KevinMirasi) 

Facebook Link: https://www.facebook.com/kevin.mirasi

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Brother Kevin, this is a big one. The next Olympics will hold from August 5 to 21, 2016 in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. That means rapture MUST take place between now and a few days before that date. If it fails to happen, that would be a huge blow for those of us following you hard. May God have mercy on His own. More so, there is still so much yet to be fulfilled. Am excited though. Redemption draws near. Guess what? Am so excited I have Handel Messiah's Hymn as my ringtone. Just upping the antenna! Maranatha!!!

    ReplyDelete