Monday 9 March 2015

PROPHECY OF THE RFID MICRO-CHIP CHANNEL /PROGRAM COMING TO THE TELEVISION AND ALSO BEING APPLIED TO MILITARY DURING WAR

On the morning of 3rd December 2012 at around 4:40 am (East African time), I had a prophetic supernatural dream. And in this dream of The LORD, I found myself watching a television program.

And so I scrolled through the channels and I saw what looked like a channel (or a program) that was clearly written “Radio Frequency Identification Micro-chip Technology”.  When I saw this, I was very shocked in the dream and I was immediately reminded in my mind by the Holy Spirit, the bible verse that talks about The Mark of The Beast (Revelation 13:11-18) .I then ran outside to gather as many people I could get and then I told them under the inspiration and anointing of The Holy Spirit: “Sit Down And Watch This. This is very critical to your soul!!!”

As we started to watch this TV Channel (program), they started advertising and showing men and women taking the RFID Micro-chip. And they were even interviewing some of them. And so some of these people being interviewed were saying that: “A War Is coming onto the Earth, and so they would better take the identification so that they would be easily be traced when they are injured or got lost!!!”. Infact as we continued to watch, I saw in this television channel (program) that some of the people I saw looked like they were in a training (Concentration) camp. And they were practicing. I even saw them flapping their hands and The LORD made me understand that their hands had been micro-chipped with the RFID Micro-Chip.

And as these people watched this Television channel (program), they had no idea how serious this program was. And I kept urging them under the inspiration of The Holy Spirit: “Just watch it briefly I will explain to you what this means!!!”

And so people were in a rush in this TV channel to get this RFID Micro-Chip identification so that when this war starts they can be identified.

I then woke up from the dream.

The first message imparted in my heart in the dream is that a Television channel (program) dedicated to explaining and advertising the Radio Frequency Identification Micro-chip is in the offing. And this Television channel/program will be brainwashing the people to take the RFID Micro-Chip. I was made to understand that this TV channel will be viewed worldwide.

The second message imparted in my heart in the dream is the need for the people of the earth to know about this RFID Micro-chip so that they know that it is an evil system and technology because as The Holy Spirit prompted me to declare to the people in the vision: “Sit Down And Watch This, This is very  Critical to your Soul!!!”. This is because those who know and will know the truth about the RFID Micro-Chip being the Mark of The Beast stated in the Bible to come in the end-times, will stay away from it and WILL NOT take it at whatever cost even to their own life. Because those who don’t know the truth about it are easily going to be brainwashed to take it.

The third message imparted in my heart in the dream is that the military personnel and indeed the people worldwide are going to be brain washed by being convinced that : “A War Is coming onto the Earth, and so they would better take the identification so that they would be easily be traced when they are injured or got lost!!!”

SHALOM!!!









Revelation 13:16-17 “It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads,  so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name.”
                     
Revelation 19:19-21 “Then I saw the beast and the kings of the earth and their armies gathered together to wage war against the rider on the horse and his army.  But the beast was captured, and with it the false prophet who had performed the signs on its behalf. With these signs he had deluded those who had received the mark of the beast and worshiped its image. The two of them were thrown alive into the fiery lake of burning sulfur.  The rest were killed with the sword coming out of the mouth of the rider on the horse, and all the birds gorged themselves on their flesh.”

Revelation 14:9-13 “A third angel followed them and said in a loud voice: “If anyone worships the beast and its image and receives its mark on their forehead or on their hand,  they, too, will drink the wine of God’s fury, which has been poured full strength into the cup of his wrath. They will be tormented with burning sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and of the Lamb. And the smoke of their torment will rise for ever and ever. There will be no rest day or night for those who worship the beast and its image, or for anyone who receives the mark of its name.”  This calls for patient endurance on the part of the people of God who keep his commands and remain faithful to Jesus. Then I heard a voice from heaven say, “Write this: Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord from now on.”“Yes,” says the Spirit, “they will rest from their labor, for their deeds will follow them.”’


PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!   

REPENTANCE PRAYER:  

Precious Jesus, 

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and savior of all mankind, 

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin. 

Please cover me with your precious blood, 

and establish your word in my life,

that I may be found in righteousness and holiness 

and write my name in your book of life 

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit 

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 

AMEN.   


Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!! 


Your Brother in Christ and A Servant of The LORD


Prophet Kevin Mirasi

E-mail address: mirasikevo@yahoo.com

TwitterLink: https://twitter.com/KevinMirasi  (@KevinMirasi) 




No comments:

Post a Comment